Let Go & Grow › Community › LG&G Library › Presence › Appreciate and Up the Value of Your Experiences
- This topic is empty.
July 18, 2022 at 11:46 pm #16293Let Go & Grow TeamKeymaster
In the expansive, coherent state of appreciation, systems work better, become more functional, and can operate from an enhanced state of order, harmony, and resilience. When you appreciate what you have, what you have appreciates. You can keep it simple- appreciate your self, all that you are + can do, your unique abilities and talents, the dreams placed inside of you, the challenges you’ve moved through, this present moment and the beautiful people in it.
- See It For What It Is: If you can see it for what it is, you can appreciate it as it is. When you observe it, you can turn it.
- Appreciation: Appreciation allows you to connect with, extract from and up the value of each and every experience you come into contact with.
- You Are The Creator of Your Reality: You are the creator of your reality simply because you have the power to choose how you perceive, interact with and interpret each experience along with the ability to choose the practical.
- Reworking Reality: We can rework our perspective, through choice, at any moment in time- and in this, we can directly shift our experience and state.
- Learning: Learning to love to learn and enjoy the journey can plug us into accelerated rates of growth. The ego disconnects us from this process- but we can choose to reconnect with it at any point in time- reset and remember all that we are, all that we have and all that we can do.
View Dr.Brooke’s full video right here on this topic!
You can also sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart-based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being! You can also check out the Mind Body reset here if you want even more personalized help.
For more information, please feel free to check out http://www.drbrookestuart.com– and if you would like to set up a free consultation (which typically lasts 10-15 minutes), please check here!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.