- This topic is empty.
July 31, 2022 at 1:22 am #16318Let Go & Grow TeamKeymaster
What’s best for you is best for all. When we build ourselves up, we can enter into our relationships in a way that reflects who we truly are and how we want to show up in the world.
Mental health is so important and it relates to how to better relationships in different ways:
- bidirectional: mental health impacts relationships and relationships impact mental health, if you picture a healthy person- they have great friendships, confidence, feel comfortable in their own skin, sleep well, are resourceful with energy. This vision can provide a way to move forward and create in the now.
- it starts with you: the energy you bring into the relationship matters. The better you are, the better your relationships will be and the easier it is to show up, in the present moment, connect and make empowered choices. For example, when you are in a healthy place, it is much easier to give and receive and listen and communicate rather than perpetuate a toxic cycle. It’s easier to interrupt dysfunctional patterns and shift into a new one.
- back to basics: the fundamentals, such as mindset, diet, lifestyle, are key- here, it is important to focus on what you can do, what you do have and move forward from that place- practical choices like how you perceive the world, what you choose to put into your body and mind all matter.
- opening up: when you are going through a difficult time, focus on the fundamentals, go back to the basics and open up to the people in your life who are supportive and have your best interest in mind.
- build: it’s so important to build yourself and others up and to surround yourself with people who do the same!
You can also sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart-based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being! You can also check out the Mind Body reset here if you want even more personalized help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.