- This topic is empty.
May 25, 2022 at 7:31 pm #16068Let Go & GrowKeymaster
Supplementation can be a great therapeutic addition to a healthy mindset, diet and lifestyle- but in no way can it replace it. Therapeutic supplementation is more active and healing in nature- in this category, we work strategically to balance out specific qualities and functions. Once the gaps are bridged and function is optimized, therapeutic supplementation has done its job and is no longer needed. A good place to start is:
- Groundwork: In building a holistic foundation, supplements can play a role in setting the groundwork- making healthcare more accessible and placing it into your hands.
- Order: Supplements can be prescribed with precision when we understand internal constellations and metrics. Supplement can be organized into 4 main categories: core, food-based, therapeutic and symptomatic.
- Supplements Can Support Growth: If you are engaged in a growth-oriented process, engaging the challenges as you reclaim your power and integrate, support can be helpful, and supplements can specifically assist.
- For Example: For example, Rescue Remedy can support the emotional- shifting states of fear and dissociation to increased connection, presence and mobility whereas l-theanine can bring a calm focus to the body without sedating it. Gingko biloba can bring blood flow to the brain and uplift. Something like NAC can assist to build new patterning directly through a release of the old and building of the new. #letgoandgrow
- Personalize Your Protocol: If you’d like to receive 15% off all of your supplements, you can check out and sign up for Dr.Brooke’s online dispensary at us.fullscript.com/welcome/drbrookestuart where you can get personlized recommendations from Dr.Brooke herself and gain a deeper understanding on how to use supplementation.
Join heartbeat, our free email newsletter, to receive instant access to a unique collection of resources- from free workshops to downloads, to help you make changes that last.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being!
You can also check out the Mind Body reset here!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.