- This topic is empty.
June 15, 2022 at 10:16 pm #16208Let Go & Grow TeamKeymaster
One thing always leads to another- it’s about building something real in reality which takes pulling thought form into creation through choice. This becomes easier as you acknowledge and embrace who, what and where you truly are- shining a light on all that you are, all that you have and all that you can do.
- One Step at A Time: When you plan your work and work your plan- what is can develop into what isn’t quite quickly.
- Working On What Is Relevant: The healing journey can seem overwhelming at first but if you take one step at a time and work on what is relevant, you will tap into latent energy that will continue to build as you explore new territory.
- Releasing Resistance: As you begin, you can release resistance by simply focusing on what is and what you would like to begin with first. When you break down goals into tiny steps, they become far more approachable, direct and less intimidating.
- On Reality: Get real with yourself on what can work with the context of your life now. If you are unsure, you can always begin with your perspective.
- When What Is Develops Into What Isn’t: As what is turns into what isn’t, your confidence will build. Here, consistency is key and the continual reflection on what does and doesn’t work and ultimately why so you can continue to bring these lessons forward as you move along and continue to create.
You can also sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart-based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being! You can also check out the Mind Body reset here if you want even more personalized help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.