How To Take An Alternative Approach To The World
Let’s dive into alternative ways to interact and approach the world during this time- any survival tendency, based on fear, can process through when we allow ourselves to see the whole picture and the trajectory. When you contract, and feel anxious, strung out and distressed, take that a cue to come back to center, reconnect, reset and remember who, what and where you are- using your heartbeat as your reminder- to shift into a state of expansion through yourself presence. This is how we can reach in and choose choices, aligned with our highest self, moving forward accordingly.
- Connection: Rather than getting caught up in the ways of the world, you can choose to reconnect to your self and your power- where your ability to choose from the full spectrum of choices exists.
- Presence: Returning to the present moment will allow you to make choices that are relevant and based on solid ground.
- Observation: Observation is healing in it of itself. It also allows us to learn and understand what is truly going on versus judging others for the outward manifestation of deeply buried needs. If we learn to observe, we can connect without getting caught and have conversations that bridge gaps versus divide.
- Intention & Commitment: We can set a powerful intention and commit to it through our choices. This can allow us to embody the change we wish to see in the world. If your intention is peace, you can create an ecosystem of peace through following all of the above and also promoting it through sending your system healthy messages and consuming material with intention.
- Expansion: We are all human, and we each have needs that strive to be met- both conscious and unconscious. What if we could bring these needs to the light of the day, observe and explore them, working with perception and the options available to shift the need and our choice to fulfill into one predicated on expansion versus reflexive reaction?
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up here. No strings attached!
The Let Go & Grow® Mind Body Reset is a 6 week program which includes mindset training and a 28 day reset diet- built to set you free and provide you with the tools that can help you heal yourself time and time again. To find out more about the Mind Body Reset, check here. For more support and a tried & true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, sign up for a free consultation with Dr. Brooke Stuart right here!
Do you have a question or topic of interest? Please let us know so we can work together and answer it in our community notebook- feel free to leave us a comment down below!